Monday 5 November 2012

Just a little introducing

Hello bloggers:) So I was sitting here bored and decided too look at some videos on youtube..fun. I noticed on some descriptions that it had 'My Blog' written on some so obviously I went and had a look and I made my own blog! Its so hard to creat the banner and the theme that you want! Took me easily..2 hours so far? But now Ive made myself a cup of coffee in my favorite eeyore cup! Its getting rather late now! Too get me used too this blogging thing Ive took some pictures of me making my coffee..probably not interesting;-) If you're a coffee lover..do the pictures make you want one:-O?
 
Ive only got a crappy samsung camera at the moment, and I do believe that the pictures on here are what actually makes the blog! The pictures are worth a thousand words. So unfortunatly for now you're going too have to put up with below average pictures! Im planning on getting the Canon EOS 600D camera as soon as I can. Expect too see many pictures of my day trips, my outfits, hair, make up, family, friends and just anything in general!
 
I'm going too stop rabbiting on now. Perhaps comment with blogging tips or idea's? Visit soon bloggerino's
 
Demi xo

 

 

2 comments:

  1. aw that mug is so cute !

    xx Liyana
    LiyanasAdvice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw it's from a Disney shop haha!oxox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and posting you beautiful people!oxox